Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Second Haul from Lahore

Hey guys!
As promised in my previous haul, i'm back again to show off my second haul from Lahore.
I got this stuff from Al Fatah, D.H.A.too.


1)  Faux snake skin clutch. Awesome to carry for semi-formal events. My mother in law had the same one, which she got from NEXT in London. Mine is a cheap local alternative! Rs.900.

 
2) Sally Hansen 5 Minute French Manicure Pen Kit. This kit has two options available. Mine's Sheer Pink. Sally Hansen claims that this kit lasts up to 50 manicures. Rs.395
3) Neutrogena visibly clear oil-free makeup remover for face and eyes. Rs.400
4)  Sally Hansen Age Correct Hand Firming Serum. This one's a revitalizing hand treatment and restores radiance with grape seed oil and vitamins. Results Guaranteed! Rs.325.
5) Schwarzkopf Supersoft blow-dry spray. Gives volume and hold for up to 24 hours...Rs. 300.


 So, what do you think of my hauls? Are you a fan of Sally Hansen just like I'am?
Lemme know!

Stay Gorgeous,
Yummy Mummy.

4 comments:

  1. i need to get Sally Hansen 5 Minute French Manicure Pen Kit.It looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup and its surprisingly easy to use compared to the brush applicator for the french white...

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! I posted a comment yesterday and for some reason, it didn't show up :(

    Anyways, I was asking about the makeup remover? Did you try it yet? Is it like a lotion/cream? Or more of a face wash?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder why it didn't show up?!
    well the makeup remover is an oil-free lotion.

    ReplyDelete

Positive criticism is always welcome...I'd love to hear you out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails