Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mikyajy Black 1

Hey girls,

I know its been a long time since i posted something, thanks for your tolerance though, and a special thanks to the people who have been there through these tough times.
My baby has been unwell and is still under the weather. I got some time out today to do this little review I've been waiting to do for a long time...

Mikyajy was launched in 1999 and is one of the leading cosmetic brands in the Middle East. Mikyajy products include color cosmetics, skin care products and make up tools.


The Mikyajy Black 1 comes in a black tin box and is an awesome package for people who love dramatic black eyes. 




The set includes:


  • A Line and Shadow Pencil.
  • A Dip Eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Eye Crayon
  • Eyeshadow

The colors are highly pigmented and do not fade if worn throughout the day.

The eyeshadow is very intense, think MAC Carbon
The Line and Shadow Pencil is double ended with a smudge brush on the other end. This is an excellent kohl and stays put! I like my kajal really dark and this is the one for me!
I wouldn't rave much about the Mascara. It darkens your lashes though making them look pretty dense. Doesn't do much with the length...
The Jumbo Eye Crayon is a nice multi-use product. It can be used as a kajal or an eyeshadow, it gives a nice smudgy effect.






I bought it around less than a year ago for 150 Dirhams from Al Safeer Mall, Sharjah but you can find it almost at any mall in the U.A.E. I'm not sure if you'd find it outside the Middle East though... I feel its a good cheap alternative to other expensive brands and a set of 5 for 150AED is not a bad deal at all :D

Here's a video by Mikyajy on how to use the Black 1 tin



So do you have a Mikyajy favorite? Have you heard of Mikyajy and is it available where you live? Lemme know... Till then....


Stay Gorgeous,

6 comments:

  1. This looks like a nice Product :)
    ..but i guess i wont find it here in pakistan :(
    check out my blog aswell, www.shycheeeks.blogspot.com
    Hope you follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for joining. no its not available in pakistan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i buy this from , can i order it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. unfortunately its only available in the middle east. you can google and find out if they sell online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it available in pakistan? or saudia arabia? plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES IT IS AVAILABLE IN SAUDI ARABIA

    ReplyDelete

Positive criticism is always welcome...I'd love to hear you out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails