Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blissful Life...

Believe it or not but life in Dubai is Divine!!! I know i haven't been blogging but i ain't guilty about it :p (lol), and that is because I've been busy shopping! BLISS!!!

The saddest thing i found out so far is that Urban Decay and NARS aren't sold here anymore, even though the sales women told me that these are pretty fast moving brands. It's just the old stock that they are trying to sell off right now :(:(:(
A lot of Benefit products are out of stock and the left overs are being sold off since they are coming up with a new packaging.


Besides all this I bought products from MUFE, MAC, Too Faced, Bourjois, NARS, Sigma and Konad!!!

The DSF is about to start on the 20th of Jan. so looking forward to it too...

Will post the haul pics soon!!!

Till then,

Stay Gorgeous,
Yummy Mummy!





1 comment:

  1. I agree Dubai rocks and DSF is totally amazing following u you check my blog too
    http://samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive criticism is always welcome...I'd love to hear you out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails