Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NOTD - Mandarin Nails!

O.P.I A Good Man-Darin Is Hard To Find was launched in the O.P.I Hong Kong Collection Spring 2010

Felt like flaunting some polish after ages of potty changing :p
So here i go....

 
looks dull in the bottle (trust me its not)

 



A Good Man-Darin Is Hard To Find is a bright saturated orange, more like a reddish-orange creme which looks neon! Its so bright it can easily pass for a neon! Scroll down to see what I mean ;)


See the effect on the middle finger!





OMG! see what i mean! Super bright!

I purchased it here from Nazih Store at Etihad Mall, Dubai. Retails here for AED38. So if you are into bright summery colors, this one is for you to definitely try!

Love it or not your type of color?
Im all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive criticism is always welcome...I'd love to hear you out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails